O.K., just a quick update on me and what I’m up to for those interested.
- My hard drive is officially dead. The freezer trick didn’t work and we are coming to grips with the loss of our data (pictures, etc.) I am going to hold onto the drive in case I find a professional service that is affordable (~$200), but barring that, the data is gone
- I’m exhausted today. After several days of good sleep, my daughter had a rough night last night. She woke at 4:00 AM and stayed awake until 6:00 AM. Good times. Add to this the fact that I had a hockey game last night and didn’t get home until 11:45 PM, and I am dragging today.
- My right shoulder and left leg are killing me, probably because of the previously mentioned hockey game, which was much faster-paced than usual.
- I have made some good progress on my Machine of Death short story submission. I will submit this one.
- I have until tomorrow to submit my Chapter 2 for the local short story competition for my local newspaper, and am almost done with that one.
- I have an idea for a novel and need to begin outlining that one, though I have no idea how to begin the outlining process, and have never worked from an outline before (suggestions welcomed).
That’s me, how about you?