As I mentioned yesterday, the lovely and talented Paperback Writer nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award, which I hope I’m occasionally able to live up to. I just realized I have been blogging since January 2006. Here is a link to my first blog post, wordy as ever :).
Without further delay, here is a list of 5 blogs I nominate for the Thinking Blogger Award, blogs that really make me think:
- Pretty Good on Paper – he has done some really interesting work lately with word clouds – studying vocabulary and how the English language is used on blogs.
- Be A Good Dad – An excellent blog about parenting and parenthood, whether it be about Autism, or the way siblings play together.
- A Was Alarmed – with exciting tales about her son, or struggles with editing her novel, Helen always entertains me with thoughtful, well written posts.
- The Hopeless Writer – Bryan does a really nice job with his blog in addition to which you should check out his Letters from the Front Lines.
- Scribe’s Writing Desk – Another blog with tons of stuff about writing and life.
These are just some of the blogs that make me think. Check out my sidebar, because every one of those blogs also entertain me on a daily basis.
Those of you I have “tagged” above, here are the rules of participation:
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).