First of all, I would just like to say sorry if I haven’t commented on your blogs the past few days. I’m attending training for my day job, and haven’t had access to the web as much as usual. Things should be back to normal next week. Thanks to all of you who have stopped by and commented here lately. I really appreciate it. It lets me know people are reading this little site.
Anyhow, I’m not sure what to write about, so I thought I’d do a little experiment. In the comments of this post, why don’t you ask me something you would like to know about me. I’m still trying to keep things a little anonymous here, so I may not be able to answer really personal questions. I won’t be offended if you ask, I just might not answer.
So, go ahead and ask me whatever you want. Favorite movie? Least favorite book? Favorite member of N’Sync? Writing questions? Life in general? Anything you were wondering about me, just go ahead and ask. I’ll then write them all up in a post with some answers.
Sound like fun?
10 thoughts on “Ask Me”
Why the Ottawa Senators? You’re not originally from Canada are you (like me)?
No question right now . . . it’s early and I’m foggy. But I’ll have to pop back in and see the rest of the comments. I’m thinking of compiling a list of q&a’s like this to use an on about me/faq page.
Ha! Just noticed the link to Order of the Stick on the side. We’ve just discovered the comic in the last few months and we’re hooked. Too funny. We have the game now, but we’ve only played it like once, because it takes so darn long to get through even a short version.
I love the concept. It reminds me of when Loki and I first started dating. We’d play this game – he called it Cosmic Questions.
Anyway, I have a headache right now…which means this is a headache related question.
Do you often get headaches/migraines? Are you a big baby like me when it comes to them? I want to crawl under a rock when I get them.
Actually, who is your favorite NSync member?
And if you could only listen to 3 CDs for the rest of your life, what would they be.
Who is your single favourite author of all time? No cheating and choosing more than one person.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
Also, what’s your preferred beer or leisure beverage? I ask this because I just got back to work from an extended lunch break, and it happens to be on my mind.
Hello Struggling Writer! Heh heh, the first question that popped into my mind was a personal one (how did you and your wife meet? Ignore that one!) so I have another question instead:
Have you read anything by Jules Verne? If so, which book and what did you think of it?
And also, would you mind if I pinched the “ask me?” idea and used it on my blog?!
Hmm, you can probably ignore those juvenile questions I posted. They were the product of a couple of pints and an afternoon in the sun…
What line of work are you in? Do you ever think of eventually trying to focus on writing as a career?
I was thinking about something writing-related, like
– why ‘struggling’
– why writer at all, that is, are you a writer as a profession or is it a hobby or an objective, an in-between?
– re: Nsync: Do you really listen to THAAAAT?- or was it just a joke? 🙂
– which genre you prefer to read and which to write in? are they the same or not?
– is there a second/third/and so on language you master to the point that you read literature in it?
– which European author(s) have your read? (I suppose that would be a long list, but name those you liked. And those you did NOT. WHY?
– have you read anything (poetry/drama/novel/etc) by a Hungarian writer? How did you like it?
– fav. poets?
– do you write poetry as well?
– what do you think about shorts (like a 250 word limit piece) – are they easier or harder to write, than a loooong one?
– am I asking too much?
– what do you do when you are intellectually tired?
– do you care about gmo food?
Pingback: Answers - Part 1 « The Struggling Writer