- It’s gonna be fun.
- It’s gonna be tiring.
- Somewhere in the middle, I will get burnt out, but I’ll have to keep going.
- There will be interruptions. There is Thanksgiving, weekends, and a memorial 40 days after my Grandma’s death (A Greek Orthodox thing). The point is that there are probably less than 30 days of writing time for me in November. The days I write I’m going to have to really WRITE.
- I’ll share some excerpts here. That’s the beauty of doing this one on the computer rather than paper. I’ll be able to let you all see what I’m writing, good or bad.
- I’ll be jealous about how much further along you all are than I. Trust me, this will happen.
- The first day will be the key for me. I want to write A LOT that first day. I’d like to get up to 5,000 words, if possible, to build up a nice big cushion.
Feel free to make a similar post or your blog or leave some comments here about what you know about this year’s NaNoWriMo.
I woke up this morning and noticed my house was a little colder than usual. I looked at my outdoor thermometer and it said 29 degrees. Wow! We went from high 50 degree temperatures to 29 degrees in a night. Hopefully, things will warm a bit as the day goes on. I want my Autumn!
Thanks for all the comments yesterday’s “question of the day”. It seems many of you do fill your notebooks, but a few are like me. I guess I’m not odd, but maybe eccentric in my notebook use.
I played hockey last night for the first time in a couple weeks. I had missed a few games due to funerals, weddings, and birthday parties. Last night’s game was a particularly fast paced game, too, so I feel a little wobbly right now.
I sent out my BookMooch book on Saturday, and the book I “mooched” was sent out by it’s owner Saturday as well. I’m excited to see if they both find their destinations. There’s nothing better than checking the mail and finding a book waiting there for you.
Anyhow, that’s my thoughts for this cold Monday morning. I’ll write more later in the day.