- It’s gonna be fun.
- It’s gonna be tiring.
- Somewhere in the middle, I will get burnt out, but I’ll have to keep going.
- There will be interruptions. There is Thanksgiving, weekends, and a memorial 40 days after my Grandma’s death (A Greek Orthodox thing). The point is that there are probably less than 30 days of writing time for me in November. The days I write I’m going to have to really WRITE.
- I’ll share some excerpts here. That’s the beauty of doing this one on the computer rather than paper. I’ll be able to let you all see what I’m writing, good or bad.
- I’ll be jealous about how much further along you all are than I. Trust me, this will happen.
- The first day will be the key for me. I want to write A LOT that first day. I’d like to get up to 5,000 words, if possible, to build up a nice big cushion.
Feel free to make a similar post or your blog or leave some comments here about what you know about this year’s NaNoWriMo.