Here’s a picture of our peony bushes I took last week. They don’t look anything like this right now, as they are at the end of their lifespan. I don’t think the 90+ temperatures the past two weeks helped anything, either. Till next year, my beauties 🙂
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Around this time ten years ago, June 1998, I was home from college for the summer. I worked at a Summer Day Camp for kids at a State Park to make a little money. Evenings, I played a lot of street hockey with my friends, and on weekends I played in an adult soccer league. I was probably feeling very smart even though as I look back I realize I knew nothing.
2. 5 things on your to-do list for today
- Go to work
- Help with dishes
- Maybe help with laundry
- Buy a Father’s Day gift for my Dad
- Watch Doctor Who!
3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I’m going to change this to millionaire, because I think that’s more interesting. If I was a billionaire I would probably use hundred dollar bills as toilet paper, because I could.
If I magically got a million dollars I would immediately quit my job and start writing full time. I’d pay off my student loans, pay off my cars, and move to a house with more than two closets and central air conditioning. The rest of the money would go into the bank, to live off of while I struggled to finish the novel 🙂
4. What are three of your bad habits?
- Too much surfing on the internet
- I drink too much caffeine
- I eat too much salt
5. What are some snacks you enjoy?
- Beef Jerkey
- Potato Chips
6. What were the last five books you read?
- Little Brother
- The Mysterious Benedict Society
- The Hobbit
- The Discworld Graphic Novel
- The Golden Compassl
7. What are five jobs you have had?
- Camp Counselor
- Computer Programmer
- Database Administrator
8. What are five places where you have lived?
- Tiny Town in Pennsylvania
- Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Newark, Delaware
- State College, Pennsylvania
- My current small town in Pennsylvania
I’m scared to tag anyone, so if you want to do this go ahead. Let me know, though, because I’d like to read your responses.