Internet superstar Jennifer, over at Free and Flawed, tagged me for an honesty meme. So, I figured I’d give it a whirl.
- I have a severe allergic reaction to the band Nickelback. Can’t stand them. I would rather have Britney Spears’ entire catalog of music implanted directly into my eardrums than listen to one Nickelback song. Sorry Nickelback fans.
- I don’t own a MacBook. I would love to own a MacBook. However, I am also cheap and don’t like to overpay for the “Apple Experience”. Therefore, I will never own a MacBook. Same with the iPhone.
- When I was in elementary school, whenever I was walking the halls by myself I’d always pretend I was Spiderman and shoot invisible webs at the ceiling to traverse the halls.
- I hate all those smutty “<Insert Clever Pun Here> of Love” reality shows on VH1 with a passion. It gives me a headache to think people like this exist. That said, I’m not immune to pausing on them, if only for a moment, to watch the train wreck unfold.
- My wife and I are going to have a baby at the end of February. I’m so excited for his arrival. Not so much excited for the first year or so of sleepless nights, however.
- I don’t do text messaging. I find it silly. This is the part right here, where I tell you dang kids to get off my lawn.
- I’m HORRIBLE with details. Simply terrible. I realized this is not a good trait to have, particularly for a writer. I’m working on it, though.
- I refuse to recognize the names of colors other than the standard red, orange, yellow, etc. I just can’t remember all that stuff. Someone might tell my wife something is mauve in color, and she will know what they are talking about. I have no clue even if they had just shown it to me and told me it was mauve. It’s purple, dang it!
- I’m scared to fly on airplanes (well, not so much the flying part as the fiery crash part). I’ve done it before, but I don’t particularly enjoy it. I’m like Mr. T on the A-Team. You have to knock me out to get me on a plane. Something about careening in the air in a hunk of metal is unsettling to me.
- I’m really not that interesting. Oh well. At least I tried 🙂
Anyone else want to try this, go ahead and consider yourself tagged.