This is going to be a bit of a quick email because I’m going to attempt to do some planning for the upcoming NaNoWriMo. Blogging does nothing to help me in that goal. However, tune in Monday night or Tuesday, I hope, for a post titled Novel Planning for Pantsers.
I had a pretty productive weekend, as far as weekends of a father of two little ones is concerned. Here’s some of the highlights:
- Scored a goal in my hockey game Saturday morning, wearing the new skates (they were sharpened this time and much better. We also won the game, so that is nice.
- Had my parents over Saturday and got a MUCH needed haircut. I feel five pounds lighter.
- Fixed the leaky faucet in the bathroom sink finally! No more drip, drip, drip. You are welcome, Earth.
- Installed a dimmer switch in the daughter’s room. This should make it easier to read her to sleep at night. The nightlight doesn’t give off quite enough light and the overhead light gives off too much. Also, it was a super easy thing to do, installing the dimmer switch.
- Baby and toddler wrangling, mixed with showing my fangs only a few times.
All in all, a good weekend. Now on to the planning.